WaterForce is a leading irrigation and pumping company with branches throughout New Zealand.
Due to increased demand for our products and services, we are looking for a person to support the Gore Branch with administration duties including store and shop responsibilities.
• Learn our computer system to enable:
• Start jobs/service requests
• Start/maintain asset manager system
• Validate servicemen’s hours
• Create purchase orders
• Support service coordinator with daily demands
• Assist service coordinator with monthly charging
• Enter creditor invoices
• Answering phones
• Receive inwards goods
• Organise outwards goods
• Shop inquiries/sales
• Interest in Health & Safety
• Understanding and rapport with our agricultural clients
• Follow procedures
• Well organised, practical & methodical
• Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
• Able to work unsupervised, as well as with a team
• Follow instructions and problem solve
• NZ Drivers Licence
This position is a permanent part time role of 25-30 hours per week in a busy office, you must be able to relate to a wide range of people and be able to work under pressure.
Please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.