Gore Sheetmetal and Engineering are seeking a person with skills/interest in all areas of engineering, welding and ?tting.
Applicants would ideally possess the following attributes:
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Clean drivers licence
• Able to work unsupervised, as well as within a team
• Able to take and carry-out instruction
In return we offer:
• A varied work environment
• Competitive remuneration
• A modern workshop
• Ongoing training and development
Gore Sheetmetal and Engineering Ltd is a drug free workplace with pre-employment and ongoing regular drug testing.
To be considered for this position please email up to date CV to:
email@example.com or post to Gore Sheetmetal, 24 Ashton Street, Gore
All applications are strictly con?dential.
Applications to be received by 24 May 2019