WaterForce is a leading irrigation and pumping company with branches throughout New Zealand.
Due to increased demand for our products and services, we have a full-time position based in our Gore operation. The role will primarily focus on working with our agriculture
- New installations –
- Stock water systems
- On-site problem solving
- Servicing –
- Filtration systems
- Bore flushing/development
- Work within the WaterForce Health & Safety environment
- Follow procedures
- Well organised, practical & methodical
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Able to work unsupervised, as well as with a team
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Be able to commit to the on-call roster once trained
- Drivers Licence
This position is a stepping stone to advance in a growing industry and company.
Please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.