We love seeing what our readers get up to in the holidays, so here at The Ensign we would like you to send us your best family holiday photo.
All entries will go in the draw to win a family pass to the Gore Aquatic Centre.
- To enter The Ensign Summer Photo Competition, your image must include one or more people doing something interesting (i.e. no pictures of landscapes).
- All entries must be accompanied by a description of what is happening in the photo and the names and ages (if under 18) of the people in the image, named from left.
- High-resolution photos must be in JPEG format. The photos will be judged by nationally recognised photographer Bob Smith, of the Gore Camera Club.
- Email entries to email@example.com with “The Ensign Summer Photo Competition” in the subject line, and your name and a contact number.
- Entries close at noon on Friday, January 28.
The winner will be published in The Ensign on Wednesday, February 2.
Allied Press reserves the right to store electronically any pictures entered in the competition and to use the images in any of its publications, including online.