WaterForce is a leading irrigation and pumping company with branches throughout New Zealand. Due to increased demand for our specialised services, we have a full-time position available in our Gore Branch. The role will primarily focus on working with our agriculture customers.
- Workshop & on-site irrigation & pump servicing
- New installations – irrigation & pumping
- Work within the WaterForce Health & Safety environment
- Good mechanical/engineering or electrical aptitude
- Be able to communicate well with staff, clients & suppliers
- Be able to commit to the on-call roster
- Have a NZ drivers licence
WaterForce will offer the successful applicant:
- All training required for the job
- Service vehicle
- Mobile phone
- All PPE equipment including work boots
- Pay rate reflective of applicant’s experience
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Applicants for this position must have a NZ Drivers Licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.